CYBER WEEK: 25% DISCOUNT!
Smell Inspector is a developer kit and ready-to-use device in one. It is a digital nose device.
Smell Inspectors contain four different multi-channel Smell iX16 gas detector chips based on nanomaterials. Interaction with different gas molecules changes the resistance of each channel in a different way. For every smell, i.e. for every gas or gas mixture, Smell Inspector measures a specific pattern, a digital smell fingerprint. These patterns are stored and then used for real-time smell recognition.
Smell Inspector can be connected to a PC, tablet or smartphone and can be operated with AI based software Smell Annotator (included).
- Dimensions: 166 x 64 x 31 mm / 6.54 x 2.52 x 1.22 inch (LxWxH)
- Power consumption: max. 0.28 W
- Weight: 130 g / 0.29 lb
- Materials: two PCBs, four Smell iX16 chips, housing
- Dimensions: 157 x 40 mm and 67 x 50 mm / 6.18 x 1.58 inch and 2.64 x 1.97 inch (LxW)
- Weight: 45 g / 0.1 lb
- Readout time: all 64 channels every 1.8 s
- Readout format: ASCII
- Serial interface: USB Micro-B cable plug
- Batteries: 2 AAA (not included)